Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a role for a Wellbeing Practitioner within Clinical Weight Management Services based in Hull.
This pay rate for this Wellbeing Practitioner role is £13.29 per hour (ltd) and has an initial 3-month contract.
- With the support of healthy weight team lead; plan, organise and implement tasks, activities and care/treatment programmes for identified groups of patients
- Provide and receive sensitive information requiring tact, reassurance, empathy and persuasive skills where there may be barriers to understanding
- Liaise effectively with other professionals and external agencies to support the patient’s/client’s intervention and goal plan
- Accurately record patient information
- Make judgements around what may or may not be significant options in relation to a patient’s/client’s ability, involving observation and engagement skills within own scope of practice and competence level
- Structure and analyse an activity to meet the needs of individual patients/clients
- Adjust and adapt the level of intervention programme using expertise and readiness to change methodology
- Plan and organise own day-to-day tasks within the parameters set out by supervising staff
Requirements of the Wellbeing Practitioner:
- Level 3 Qualification in Nutrition/Food and also behaviour change
- An enhanced DBS certificate dated within the last 12 months is desirable but not essential
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
This Wellbeing Practitioner role is advertised by Hollie Mills; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.