Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Web Developer to work based in Enfield.
The pay rate for this Web Developer role is £251.74 per day (LTD) and has an initial 3-month contract.
- Building accessible, performant, dynamic web pages and forms on our platform stack (Squiz Matrix content management system (CMS) and Verint CMPro case management (CRM)
- Working across teams, departments and services to design and develop solutions that execute the Council’s customer experience strategy and put the customers’ needs first
- Triaging and troubleshooting bugs and other customer support issues with the council’s support teams
- Providing guidance and consulting to non-digital first services on best practice in user interaction (UI) and user experience (UX) design
- Developing and maintaining the customer platform for compliance and best practice in areas such as search engine optimisation (SEO), web performance, accessibility, content & document management and compliance with statutory regulations (e.g. GDPR, cookies, accessibility regulations, etc.)
- Monitoring the customer platform using analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Hotjar) and using this data to develop actionable insights for continuous improvement to the platform
Requirements of the Web Developer:
- You must have substantial experience working within a similar role
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that are not available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive recruitment knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Web Developer role is advertised by Hollie Mills; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.