Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Band 8a Ward Pharmacist to work based in Gillingham.
The pay rate for this locum Band 8a Ward Pharmacist job is £35 per hour (assignment rate) and has an initial 3-month contract.
- Deliver and manage the clinical pharmacy service to various wards including the Emergency Department and Acute Medical Unit
- Train and manage pharmacy staff
Requirements of the Pharmacist:
- Must be registered on the GPHC as a pharmacist
- Must have a relevant qualification in pharmacy
- NHS hospital experience
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with pharmaceutical knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Pharmacist job is advertised by Athaur Rahman; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.