Sanctuary Health has a permanent job vacancy for an experienced and dedicated Band 5 Ward Nurse to work full-time within a Rehabilitation/Stroke Ward within a Hospital based in Gravesend. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of general nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The salary for this permanent Ward Nurse role is £24,907 - £30,615 per annum.
- To provide and be responsible for the assessment of care needs, the development, implementation and evaluation of programmes of care.
- To carry out all relevant forms of care competently without direct supervision.
- Communicate with members of the multidisciplinary team to facilitate continuity of care and promote effective team working.
- To participate in the teaching, supervision and preceptorship/mentorship of learners and other staff.
- Take charge of the ward in the absence of a more senior nurse.
- The post holder will work in partnership with the Ward/Department Sister to ensure that the standards of nursing care are met at all times. This includes assisting the ward/department Sister and the whole team to meet the agreed standards of hospital cleanliness within the work environment.
Requirements of the Ward Nurse:
- You will be a registered nurse and will have a valid NMC pin
- A genuine commitment to adhering to the NMC Codes of Conduct and expanding your professional development.
- Ability to demonstrate and explain skills to other staff
- Knowledge of current issues in health care
- Standards of Professional Practice
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Ward Nurse role is advertised by Paul Chittock; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.