Sanctuary Health has a permanent job vacancy for an experienced and dedicated Band 5 Ward
Nurse to work full-time in Sittingbourne. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The chosen candidate will work in a Rehabilitation ward, supporting patients after surgery,a fall, general rehabilitation after an event in Acute - using the time to build up confidence before they go back home.
Gravesend and Sheppey both have stroke patients so we would like some stroke/neuro experience from candidates applying for those locations. Our wards are a 365 day service, Christmas day and bank holidays are normal working days, so candidates are expected to be willing to work all of them (including Sundays).
The salary for this permanent Registered Nurse role are £24,907.00-£30,615.00 per annum.
- Evidence of relevant clinical professional development preferably evidenced by certification RN with valid NMC Registration.
- Up-to-date knowledge in area of practice.
- Awareness of NMC Code of Accountability.
- Excellent clinical applied knowledge which is evidenced based and takes account of national best practice standards.
- Previous experience working within the acute healthcare sector.
This Band 5 Ward Nurse are advertised by Paul Chittock; if you are interested in these positions please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.