Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency has a permanent vacancy for an experienced Ward Nurse to work full-time based in Chatham, Kent.
The salary for this permanent Ward Nurse job is £32,000 per annum.
- Provide exemplary planned care for patients and assist in the management and organisation of care provision in a variety of hospital settings Accountabilities.
- Assess patients’ health and wellbeing across a complex and changing caseload.
- Assist in the delivery of care to meet individuals’ health and wellbeing needs.
- Provide and receive complex, sensitive or contentious information.
- Develop own knowledge and skills and that of others.
- Promotes best practice in health and safety and security.
- Assist in maintaining and developing services.
- Contribute to quality improvement.8.Promote people’s equality, diversity and rights.
- Acknowledge the risk of Healthcare Associated Infections (HCAI) and understand own responsibility as agreed with line manager in the prevention and control of HCAI.
Requirements of the Ward Nurse:
- RGN qualified
- Active NMC Registration
- Recent UK/NHS experience working as a registered nurse
This Ward Nurse job is advertised by Sadiq Rahman; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.