Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Ward Manager (RMN) to fill a full-time role working within the Eating Disorder Unit based in High Wycombe. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The salary for this permanent Ward Manager job is £44,000 per annum.
This post is Monday to Friday 9 am-5 pm - 37.5 hours per week including on-call duties.
- Provide Clinical Management and Leadership of the full nursing team on the Ward
- Being a highly visible role model and mentor to the nursing team
- Overseeing and maintaining the highest standards of nursing care
- Act as a senior clinical member of the team, providing advice and support from a nursing perspective
- Oversee and hold responsibility for the ward environment and its resources
Requirements of the Ward Manager:
- Degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN qualified)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Eating Disorder experience
This Ward Manager job is advertised by Paul Chittock; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.