Sanctuary Health has a permanent job vacancy for a Ward Manager to work within a Child Adolescent Mental Health Service based in Southgate, London.
The post holder of this role can potentially earn up to £40,000 per annum.
- Enhanced pay rates for nights and weekends
- Additional external employee support
- Online discount/savings centre
- Cycle to work and gym schemes
- Generous refer a friend scheme
- Health plan schemes
- Pay 100% of your annual NMC registration fee
Requirements of the Ward Manager:
- It is essential that you hold a relevant professional qualification (RMN) together with full membership/accreditation of a professional institution.
- Degree or equivalent in mental health nursing
- Minimum 2 years experience within a CAMHS unit
- Experience of managing a group of professional staff
- Essential that you work within a Multi-Disciplinary Team to ensure consistency of patient and clinical care is to a high standard
This Ward Manager role is advertised by Victor Rosado; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.