Sanctuary Health are currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Ward Manager to fill a full-time role within an Acute Adult Service based in East Sussex. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The salary for this permenant role is £39,585 per annum
- The Adult Acute nursing team work closely with our established mental health professionals including consultant psychiatrists, doctors and the committed therapy team.
- You will have the support of our excellent health care assistants.
- SMT will listen to your thoughts and ideas and you have the opportunity to be really involved with and to influence the future direction of our Adult Acute services.
- Sign on bonus - £1500 Welcome to Priory
- Up to £4000 Relocation support (including payment for accommodation or moving costs) Terms apply.
- Excellent salary
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Working with a dedicated multidisciplinary team
- NMC Payment in full
- Free on-site parking
- Highly Subsidised Meals in the on-site restaurant
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Flexible benefits including reduced rates and access to new schemes including gym membership, IT technology (laptops / tablets / smartphones) and private healthcare
Requirements of the Ward Manager:
- RMN/LD Qualification
- Current NMC registration
- Experience of managing others
- Willingness to complete further clinical, managerial and leadership training
This Ward Manager job is advertised by Paul Chittock; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.