About the Business
Sanctuary is a leading supplier of people and services to the public and private sector, specialising in Health and Social Care. We have an ambitious strategy to grow our profitability over the next 3 years, leveraging our marketing leading credentials and strong client relationships. We’re developing new client-centric technology solutions and expanding Internationally. We require an accounts apprentice to support the delivery of timely and accurate monthly business results.
Sanctuary is recognised across the industry as being a leader in its markets. Established for over 15 years and employing over 200 people, the head office is located in the centre of Ipswich. We are regularly shortlisted for local and national awards, having won the EADT Business of the Year in 2017, the Best Client Service award at the National Recruitment Industry Awards in 2020, the Best Public Sector Recruitment Agency at the National Recruitment Industry Awards in 2019, and being one of the top 15 largest companies in the region (Grant Thornton Suffolk Limited 100, 2019).
We're savvy enough to recognise that it's the people who make our organisation work and that's why we invest in all our staff, to help them develop inspiring and enjoyable careers.
You will be working in a team geared towards performance with an open corporate culture that values the contribution of every individual.
Vendor Account Co-ordinators will be assisting the Head of VMS in managing all vendor contracts within their allocated region to ensure good levels of performance, continued growth & profitability and enhanced relationships and reputation.
Duties and Responsibilities Include
- Picking up and distributing jobs as soon as they are released on the vendor portals.
- Submitting candidates to these roles as quickly as possible to ensure we beat our competition.
- Pre-loading candidates onto vendor portals to facilitate quicker job submissions.
- Ensuring correct compliance documentation is uploaded to vendor portals as and when required.
- Work with consultants and compliance to manage pre-compliance checks for candidates.
- Working with consultants to identify jobs which are open and needing CV submissions.
- Ensure any admin related queries from consultants / other departments are dealt with in a timely fashion.
- Work collaboratively with Head of VMS, Recruitment Consultants and Compliance / QA to facilitate to growth.
- Work to build and maintain new and existing relationships with client and MV points of contact to facilitate growth
- Arrange, prepare for and attend client meetings with the Business Development lead/consultants where and when necessary for the good for the business
- Act as a bridge between compliance/Admin (and on occasions where necessary) Payroll/Billings and the sales teams with relevant issues that may arise
- Professional, customer-focused approach
- Quick to learn new systems
- Experience gained within a Recruitment environment