Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Band 7 Vascular Sonographer to work full-time based in Salisbury.
The pay rate for this locum Vascular Sonographer job is £28.99 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm
- The department will consider part-time and weekend hours
Requirements of the Vascular Sonographer:
- Qualified Vascular Sonographer or Vascular Clinical Scientist.
- Available to start as soon as possible.
- Must have Post graduate Ultrasound Diploma or MSCc in Vascular Ultrasound or be an Accredited Vascular Scientist.
- HCPC registration is a must.
- Must be able to assess and independently report DVT, Carotid, Aorta, Aneurysms, Peripheral venous reflux, and peripheral arterial Duplex assessments.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Daily payroll
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sonography knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Band 7 Vascular Sonographer job is advertised by Tom Baldry; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements regretfully.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.