Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Vascular Sonographer to work full-time based in Salisbury.
The pay rate for this locum Sonographer job is £45 - £55 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
Requirements of the Sonographer:
- HCPC registration
- Postgraduate sonography experience
- Must be able to assess and independently report DVT , Carotid , Aorta , Aneurysms , Peripheral venous reflux, and peripheral arterial Duplex assessments.
- Must have Post graduate Ultrasound Diploma or MSCc in Vascular Ultrasound or be an Accredited Vascular Scientist.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Daily payroll
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sonography knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Sonographer job is advertised by Tom Baldry; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements regretfully.