Sanctuary Personnel, a leading and award-winning recruitment agency is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Band 5 Vaccine Pharmacy Technicians to fill a full-time role based in Bristol.
The pay rates for these locum Vaccine Pharmacy Technician jobs are£20.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and are 1-month contracts.
- Oversee the running of the two areas that each deploy a different vaccine
- Support the preparation of the Pfizer vaccine
Requirements of the Vaccine Pharmacy Technicians:
- GPHC Registration
- Postgraduate pharmacy experience
- Aseptic technique knowledge and understanding
- Confidence to work alongside multi-professional teams Nurses, paramedics HCA's etc
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Daily payroll
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive pharmacy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
These Vaccine Pharmacy Technician jobs are advertised by Phil Hanton; if you are interested in these positions please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements regretfully.