Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a locum vacancy for a Band 8a Vaccinator Pharmacist to work based in East London.
The pay rate for this locum Vaccinator Pharmacist job is £35 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
This role will be based at multiple sites.
- 08:00 am – 20:00 pm
- 08:00 am – 16:00 pm
- 12:00 pm – 20:00 pm
- 16:00 pm – 20:00 pm
- Support the COVID-19 Vaccination
Requirements of the Vaccinator Pharmacist:
- Must be registered on the GPHC as a pharmacist
- Must have a relevant qualification in pharmacy
- Previous experience as a Band 8a and Vaccinating
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Daily payroll
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive pharmacy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Vaccinator Pharmacist job is advertised by Phil Hanton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.