Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has locum vacancies for Vaccinators to work (minimum 2 days per week however full time preferred) based in Bournemouth.
The pay rates for these locum Vaccinator jobs are £34 per hour (Assignment rate) and are initial 3-month contracts, potentially longer.
Mass Vaccination site is Bournemouth based however there will be roles across the county and in schools too.
- There will be weekend work and potentially some evenings though this is not confirmed
- Adult’s and children’s caseload
Requirements of the Vaccinators:
- Relevant qualification
- Be HCPC/NMC registered
- Recent UK nursing experience
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
These Vaccinator jobs are advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in these positions please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.