Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 5 Vaccination/Flu Nurse to work full-time based in Basingstoke.
The pay rate for this locum Vaccination/Flu Nurse job is £23 - £25 per hour (Assignment rate).
- As post holder of this role, you will work as part of a dynamic team in delivering a safe and effective service for the mass delivery of vaccinations for both influenza and the COVID-19 vaccine(s).
- The post holder will undertake activities such as: clinical assessment, dilution and drawing up of the vaccine from multi-dose vials and post vaccine observations support.
- In particular, the post holder will be responsible for: The configuration of the vaccination pod and vaccination station.
- Conducting clinical assessments.
- The review of complex medical histories and potential adverse reactions.
- Preparation of the vaccine prior to administration by the immunisers using aseptic technique.
- Ensuring the best possible clinical outcomes by using up-to-date skills and adhering to evidence-based policies and procedures.
Requirements of the Vaccination/Flu Nurse:
- RGN qualified
- Active NMC Registration
- Recent UK/NHS Nursing experience
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Daily payroll
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Vaccination/Flu Nurse job is advertised by the Shift Booking Team; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.