Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 8a Vaccination Pharmacist to work full-time based in Stratford.
The pay rate for this locum Vaccination Pharmacist job is £35.00 - £36.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
The postholder will be required to work across 7 days a week, 08:00 am - 20:00 pm shifts which includes bank holidays.
Requirements of the Vaccination Pharmacist:
- Must be registered on the GPHC as a pharmacist
- Must have a relevant qualification in pharmacy
- Post qualifying pharmacy experience
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive pharmacy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Vaccination Pharmacist job is advertised by Billy Clark; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.