Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a locum vacancy for a Band 6 Vaccination Pharmacist to work based in Hillingdon, Paddington and Hammersmith.
The pay rate for this locum Vaccination Pharmacist job is £26.00 - £27.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
This role will be based at multiple sites.
Requirements of the Vaccination Pharmacist:
- Must be registered on the GPHC as a pharmacist
- Must have a relevant qualification in pharmacy
- Previous hospital experience as well as experience drawing up and preparing vaccines
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive pharmacy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Vaccination Pharmacist job is advertised by Phil Hanton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.