Sanctuary Health are currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 8a Urgent Care Team Leader to fill a full-time role based in Chelsea. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this Urgent Care Team Leader job is £34.96 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- To lead on advice and consultation on care and treatment for the most complex children/young people
- To undertake risk assessment and risk management for individual children and young people
- To formulate and implement care packages for the treatment and management of the clients' mental health problems
- To evaluate and make decisions about treatment options in consultation with the multi-disciplinary team, taking into account both theoretical and therapeutic models
- Contributing to the supervision of newly qualified staff within the service
- To participate and contribute to the CAMHS clinical governance agenda
- To utilise research skills for audit to support policy and service development
- To keep up to date comprehensive clinical notes and prepare formal documents such as letters, discharge summaries and reports
Requirements of the Urgent Care Team Leader:
- Degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Recent UK Mental Health Nursing experience
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Urgent Care Team Leader job is advertised by Andrew Cleeve; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.