Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 7 Ultrasound Sonographer to work full-time based in Whitechapel and West Bromwich.
The pay rate for these locum Ultrasound Sonographer jobs is negotiable and is a 1-month contract.
- 08:45 am – 17:00 pm
Requirements of the Ultrasound Sonographer:
- HCPC registration
- Obs/Gynae /MSK /Small parts /DVT skills and experience
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sonography knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Ultrasound Sonographer job is advertised by Alex Meek; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.