Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a locum vacancy for a Band 6 Trauma & Orthopaedics Occupational Therapist to work based in Birmingham.
The pay rate for this locum Trauma & Orthopaedics Occupational Therapist job is £25.00 - £26.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial3-month contract.
Requirements of the Trauma & Orthopaedics Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Trauma & Orthopaedics Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Ruben Mota; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.