We're looking for a number of highly enthusiastic individuals with the ambition to develop a long-term career at Sanctuary Personnel within our Sales department. This is a 14-month fixed contract with the opportunity of a permanent contract upon completion of your apprenticeship depending on performance.
As a marketing-leading recruitment service delivery that has been established for over 15 years, we have over 200 employees, many whom also began their careers as apprentices.
Since 2011 Sanctuary have won, or been shortlisted for, a number of major business awards every year. In 2017 we collected no less than six awards including the EADT Business of Year.
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer and hold the Investors in People accreditation. We strive to make work a rewarding experience for everyone and you can be sure that we are passionate about unlocking your potential.
Your new role:
The sales team is a vibrant, friendly and approachable team who work closely together to meet the weekly targets.
In usual circumstances you would be working from our headoffice in Ipswich, however, due to the pandemic, our office is temporarily closed.
We will therefore provide you with everything that you need to work from home including equipment, training and full support. You will ideally need the ability to have a desk set up at home.
Key tasks include:
- Providing excellent customer service to internal and external contacts
- Calling candidates to check their availability for jobs
- Uploading candidate hours onto our internal system
- Updating our internal system
- Answering the phone when required
- Writing and sending out external emails to candidates
- What you will need to succeed:
- A GCSE in Maths and English
- A good level of IT knowledge
- Excellent communication skills with a natural ability to build relationships and rapport
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Be self-motivated and enthusiastic in your approach
- Have attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
What you will get in return:
- This is a full-time apprenticeship position offering a basic salary of £200 per week, plus a performance related commission scheme.
- Life assurance
- Increased annual leave allowance based on length of service
- Team building and staff social events
- Local business community discounts
- Regular employee treats
- And many more