Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Tracheostomy Nurse to work in Nottingham. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The salary for this permanent Unit Manager role is £32,216 per annum.
- Protecting and supporting the health of individual patients / residents
- Assessment of care and health education needs
- Development, implementation and evaluation of programmes of care including discharge planning for each patient
- Under supervision, to gain experience and skills in:
- Clinical practice
- Facilitation and teaching
- Management (as appropriate)
Requirements of the Tracheostomy Nurse:
- You will be a registered nurse and will have a valid NMC pin.
- A degree or equivalent within nursing
- Experience within Tracheostomy Nursing
This Tracheostomy Nurse role is advertised by Marlon Sorhaindo; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.