Sanctuary Health has a permanent vacancy for an experienced and dedicated Reablement Manager based in Peterborough. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The payrate for this locum Reablement Manager role is £35 - £40 per hour (Assignment Rate). This is a 3-month contract.
- Management of a Reablement service, managing client's throughput from discharge from hospital or from community who were requiring care and support
- Service is registered with CQC for the provision of 'personal care'. Applicants need good knowledge of the CQC standards services are registered against to ensure safe, caring and effective service is delivery in the community
- Applicants will be required to provide on-call support to workers delivering care and support to clients through the Peterborough area
Requirements of the Reablement Manger:
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Recent UK Mental Health Nursing experience
This Registered Mental Health Nurse role is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.