Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency has a job based in Hertfordshire for a Therapy Lead to work within the Neurological Centre.
The salary for this permanent Therapy Lead job is £40,000 per annum.
- Coordinate and evaluate the therapy provision, develop therapeutic activities, manage the Therapy Assistants and provide training
- Chair clinical meetings and reviews with the multidisciplinary team and will support, plan and implement clinical development opportunities to innovate and improve therapy related treatments
- Contribute to planning and development of the service
- Keep the Hospital Director updated with any relevant issues and liaise with the Senior Management Team
- Ensure that quality standards and effectiveness of resident care are continually monitored and improved
- Oversee Fall’s Management within the service, providing a report to Clinical Governance on a monthly basis
Requirements of the Therapy Lead:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post-qualification
- Experience in providing guidance and supervision as you will be responsible for managing the therapy team
- An annual salary of £40,000
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays) – plus your birthday off!
- Free meals on duty and parking
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
This Therapy Lead job is advertised by Kristian Hammond; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.