Sanctuary Health is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Band 3/4 Therapy Assistant to work full-time based in Liverpool.
The pay rate for this locum Therapy Assistant role is £15.50 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- Assisting therapy staff on acute medical wards to assess and discharge patients
Requirements of the therapy assistant:
- Recent experience as a Therapy Assistant
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Therapy Assistant role is advertised by Glen Curtis; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.