Sanctuary Personnel, a leading and award winning recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Theatre Registered Nurse/ODP Scrub Practitioner to work 37.5 hours per week based in Caterham.
The pay rate for this locum Theatre Registered Nurse/ODP Scrub Practitioner job is £30,500 - £37,000 per annum.
- Provide a high standard of efficient, individualised patient care
- Adhering to all of Ramsay’s policies and procedures to ensure the best possible clinical outcomes for patients
Requirements of the Theatre Registered Nurse/ODP Scrub Practitioner:
- Active NMC Registration
- A strong communicator with exceptional standards for customer service standards
- A strong advocate of the Ramsay Way and People Caring for People
- Registered with the NMC/HCPC
- High standards of clinical competence
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Demonstrated computer skills
- Ability to plan equipment and consumable requirements
- Experience in orthopaedics, hip arthroplasty, knee arthroplasty and anterior cruciate ligaments reconstruction would be an advantage but not essential
- ALS trained is highly desirable
- A positive, “can do” attitude and the want to make a difference in their work
- A satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure Certificate from the Disclosure and Barring Service
Competitive Salary plus enhancements at 50% where eligible
Contributory pension scheme
Access to the Ramsay Academy – genuine opportunities to grow, develop and specialise in your career
25 days’ annual leave plus the opportunity to buy/sell more
Flexible shift options
Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
Access to our employee Discount Programme
Wellbeing centre and access to 24/7 employee assistance line for free advice
This Theatre Registered Nurse/ODP Scrub Practitioner job is advertised by Sadiq Rahman; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.