Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for an experienced Theatre Registered Nurse/ODP to fill a full-time role based in Sawbridgeworth.
The salary for this permanent Theatre Registered Nurse/ODP job is £28,000 - £37,000 per annum.
Benefits of the role:
- Contributory pension scheme
- Attractive enhancement rates for evenings, weekends and bank holidays
- 25 days’ annual leave plus the opportunity to buy/sell more
- Flexible shift options
- Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
- Free onsite parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
- Free uniform
- Access to our employee Discount Programme
- Wellbeing centre and access to 24/7 employee assistance line for free advice
- Free DBS checking
- Long service, Employee recognition and appreciation awards
Requirements of the Theatre Registered Nurse/ODP:
- Degree or equivalent within nursing
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Must have recent UK Nursing experience
- ALS/EPALS certificate desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet the changing needs of the business
- Surgical First Assist Qualification – Desirable
This Theatre Registered Nurse/ODP job is advertised by Paul Chittock; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.