Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Theatre Recovery Nurse to work in Springfield, Chelmsford.
The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The salary for this Theatre Recovery Nurse job is £30,000 - £35,000 per annum and is on a permanent basis.
Requirements of the Theatre Recovery Nurse:
- RGN qualified
- Active NMC/HCPC Registration
- A minimum of 3 months, post-registration experience as a registered nurse
- Experience in paediatrics
- ALS/EPALS certificate
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet the changing needs of the business
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Theatre Recovery Nurse job is advertised by Paul Chittock; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.