Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a permanent role for a Theatre Practitioner to work full-time (37.5 hours per week) based in Doncaster.
The salary for this permanent Theatre Practitioner job is £33,581 per annum.
- Monday – Friday, 06:30 am - 14:30 pm/13:00 pm - 21:00 pm
- Saturday, 06:30 am - 18:00 pm
- Sunday, 06:30am - 16:00 pm
- On Call expectation: yes
Requirements of the Theatre Practitioner:
- RGN qualified
- Registered with the NMC/HCPC
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Demonstrated computer skills
- Ability to plan equipment and consumable requirements
- Proven scrub or anaesthetic experience
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet the changing needs of the business
- ALS qualification would be desirable but not essential
- Previous independent sector experience
- Competitive Salary plus enhancements where eligibleContributory pension scheme
- Access to the Ramsay Academy – genuine opportunities to grow, develop and specialise in your career
- 25 days’ annual leave plus the opportunity to buy/sell more
- Flexible shift options
- Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
- Access to our employee Discount Programme
- Wellbeing centre and access to 24/7 employee assistance line for free advice
- Career progression: Opportunity to progress clinically within the department and widen knowledge, skill and experience
- Training and upskilling opportunities provided (Internal/external courses etc.): Ramsay have an established academy to develop our staff
This Theatre Practitioner job is advertised by Sadiq Rahman; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.