Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Theatre Nurse/ODP to work full time within the Theatre Team, based in Sawbridgeworth.
The salary for this permanent Theatre Nurse/ODP job is £31,062 - £33,581 per annum.
- Provide a high standard of efficient, individualised patient care
- Adhering to all policies and procedures to ensure the best possible clinical outcomes for patients
Requirements of the Theatre Nurse/ODP:
- Registered with the NMC/HCPC
- A strong communicator with exceptional standards for customer service
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- High standards of clinical competence
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Demonstrated computer skills
- Ability to plan equipment and consumable requirements
- Experience in orthopaedics, hip arthroplasty, knee arthroplasty and anterior cruciate ligaments reconstruction would be an advantage but not essential
- ALS trained is highly desirable
- Competitive Salary plus enhancements at 50% where eligible
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the Ramsay Academy - genuine opportunities to grow, develop and specialise in your career
- 25 days' annual leave plus the opportunity to buy/sell more
- Flexible shift options
- Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
- Free parking
- Subsidised restaurant
- Access to our employee Discount Programme
- Wellbeing centre and access to 24/7 employee assistance line for free advice
- Free Uniform
This Theatre Nurse/ODP job is advertised by Paul Chittock; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.