Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a role for a Technical Surveyor in Westminster.
This pay rate for this role is £561.92 p/h per day (Ltd) and has an initial 3-month contract.
- Scrutinise Client Briefs received from Asset Strategy, and Project Execution Plans and Proposals Documents received from Service Providers to ensure they comply with the requirements set out in the brief and obligations defined in the Partnering Agreement.
- Work collaboratively with both Asset Strategy and the Service Providers to ensure Tasks are efficiently developed to address defined investment requirements and provide Value for Money for the HRA and Leaseholders.
- Providing the Commissioning Manager with information to inform progress monitoring and actions to ensure the efficient delivery of the Investment Programme.
Requirements of the Technical Surveyor:
- Degree, or equivalent, in surveying, construction or engineering
- A good technical track record of delivering compliant and defect free projects.
- Experience working in a technical environment; assisting in delivering high value, high impact construction/engineering projects to time, cost and quality standards.
- An enhanced DBS certificate dated within the last 12 months is desirable but not essential
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
This Technical Surveyor role is advertised by Tom Watson; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.