Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Team Manager to work full time within a Children Schools Project, based across Devon. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of the Social Work services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Team Manager job is £41 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- As a Team Manager for 8 Social Workers located in 8 school's across Devon you will manage a workload of children referred to Children's Social Care (CSC) who have met the local authority's threshold for a service ranging from those who are children in need to those who are children in care.
- You will have regular communication between you, the social worker and the school staff, sharing your knowledge and expertise, advice and support which increases their confidence in safeguarding issues, and improves the quality of school referrals.
- You will support Social Workers and Schools identify common issues in the school and challenge current ways of working in a restorative manner.
- Degree or equivalent in Social Work.
- Current Social Work England registration.
- Significant senior level frontline experience within the Children Service.
- At least 4 years' experience as a Senior Social Worker or above.
- Experience of working in education settings
This Team Manager job is advertised by Lauren Minter; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.