Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Team Manager to work full-time in Croydon, within the SWWF Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The salary for this permanent Team Manager job is £50,448 - £52,482 per annum.
Duties of the Team Manager:
- To lead and manage performance of a team of social workers and foster a culture of continuous learning and reflection of practice that inspires staff to give of their best in their roles.
- Introduce, embed and continually improve at team level, the quality of social work consistent with established models of good practice.
- To provide professional advice to staff, colleagues and partners for the area of responsibility.
Ensure that assessments and plans for children are robust, evidence-based, progressed in a timely way, are effective in keeping children safe and are outcome focussed.
- Allocate cases effectively in terms of matching the risk / complexity of cases with the skills
- Prioritise the deployment of staff resources and ensure practice is operating in accordance with the thresholds of Croydon's early help and staged intervention model
- Ensure compliance with statutory requirements and Croydon practice standards
- To manage and contribute to projects that deliver service improvement, working to recognised project management principles and methods.
- To maintain up-to-date knowledge of research findings, legislation, statutory guidance and policy developments relevant to the service area.
Requirements of the Team Manager:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
- Previous experience within a similar team/role is essential
This Team Manager job is advertised by Neil Clement; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.