Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Team Manager to fill a full-time role within a Children's Service based in Blackpool, within the Supporting our Children Team.
The salary for this permanent Team Manager job is £43,662 - £48,541 per annum.
Duties of the Team Manager:
- To support this service on its improvement journey, improving quality of assessments, visits, court work, placements and the lived experience of our children
- To support a number of social workers to work with and manage a caseload of those children subject to plans of permanence who are subject to full care orders and long term placements
- A recognised and relevant professional social work qualification (Degree / Diploma in Social Work).
- Qualified Social Work England registered Social Worker
- Management experience is essential.
- To have a good knowledge and understanding of court proceedings, know how to manage these and avoid drift and delay
- Comply with the requirements of the law and understand how to achieve the best possible outcome for our Children
This Team Manager job is advertised by Conor Clarke; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.