Sanctuary Social Care has a permanent vacancy for an experienced and dedicated Team Manager to work within a Safeguarding Team based in Haringey. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Social Work practice in Children Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The salary for this permanent Team Manager job is £52,826 to £58,100 per annum.
- As postholder of this role you will be responsible for the day to day management of the work allocated to your team, ensuring that this is completed to the highest standards and with the child's welfare central to decision making.
- Develop your team members by ensuring they receive regular, reflective case and personal supervision, and that service and corporate priorities are met.
- Ensure that Human Resource policies and procedures are adhered to, including robustly and effectively addressing any performance, capability, sickness absence or similar issues.
- In all cases, you will ensure that concise and accurate records of your management decision making, and direction is evidenced and communicated
Requirements of the Team Manager:
- Degree or equivalent in Social Work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Experience working as a Social Worker
- Previous experience managing social workers but experience as a team manager within children's social care is desirable.
This Team Manager job is advertised by Stefan Garrett; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.