Sanctuary Social Care has a permanent job vacancy for a Team Manager within a Referral and Assessment Team in Bromley.
The salary for this role is £39,315 - £46,022 per annum depending on experience.
Duties of the Social Work Team Manager:
- Ensure that services are efficiently and effectively provided, liaising necessary with other divisons, council departments, NHS trusts, schools, carers, voluntary and independent sector providers.
- Being responsible for a limited caseload of children and families where needs are particularly complex and problematic.
- Chair as appropriate a range of professional, statutory and interagency.
Requirements of the Team Manager:
- Current Social Work England registration
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Experience as a Team Manager
- Knowledge of the range of services, which are available to children and families, and of the organisational framework within which they are provided.
- Knowledge of child development and of family functioning and dynamics.
- Knowledge of methods of social work intervention
This Team Manager job is advertised by Neil Clements; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.