Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Social Work Team Manager to work full-time based in Plymouth, within the Referral & Assessment Team.
The pay rate for this locum Team Manager job is £40 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Manage a team of Social Workers and other child care workers within Children Young People and Families; Referral and Assessment Service; Children’s Social Work Service; delivering high quality, timely and cost effective interventions in the lives of children and young people who are deemed to be in need and/or in need of protection, and to ensure that children looked after are supported and provided with the best opportunity to meet their full potential; ensuring the implementation of, and adherence to ‘statutory requirements, organisational policy and procedure and to represent the Local Authority in other forums and with other professional groups
Requirements of the Team Manager:
- A recognised and relevant professional social work qualification (Degree / Diploma in Social Work)
- Registered on Social Work England
- Management experience
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Team Manager job is advertised by Lauren Minter; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.