Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Team Manager to fill a full-time role within Referral & Assessment Team based in Walton, Surrey.
The pay rate for this locum Team Manager job is £45 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3 month contract.
- Manage and develop a geographically based social work assessment team that conducts assessments in accordance with statutory guidelines, policy and standards and Surrey's thresholds of need.
- Develop strengths based motivational practice that aims to keep as many children in need/in need of protection as possible safely within their family.
- Work collaboratively with partners to deliver effective and safe assessment services which are on time and within budget to ensure that children and young people's needs are being met and vulnerable children and young people are protected from harm.
- Manage operational effectiveness of the team to deliver services on time and within budget, allocating and prioritising workloads and taking responsibility for ensuring all cases are safely managed. In exceptional circumstances manage a case directly to ensure safe resolution.
- Foster good relationships with legal services and local family courts to manage efficient and effective Legal Planning Meeting, Public Law Outline and court proceedings where attempts to support children to remain within their families have not been successful.
- A recognised and relevant professional social work qualification (Degree / Diploma in Social Work).
- Registered on Social Work England.
- Management experience is essential.
This Team Manager job is advertised by Rob King; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.