Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Team Manager to fill a full-time role within the Referral and Assessment Service based in Wandsworth.
The pay rate for this locum Team Manager job is £42.00 - £44.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-6 month contract.
- Approximately 8-10 families per social worker
- Managing one of the six Assessment Teams
- Overall responsibility for a team of 5 social workers and be directly responsible for the supervision of the team
- Ensure that all children remain safe and have improved outcomes as a result of the provision of high-quality social work
- Managing the delivery and performance of high-quality social work provision to children and their families across the Team
Requirements of the Team Manager:
- A recognised and relevant professional social work qualification (Degree / Diploma in Social Work)
- Registered on Social Work England
- Effective team management skills
- Relevant experience in a Referral and Assessment Service
- Quality assurance and performance management skills
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- A free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Team Manager job is advertised by Jonathan Codona-Brown; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.