Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Team Manager to fill a full-time role within an Adults' Services based in Newham, within the Mental Health Access and Assessment Team.
The pay rate for this locum Team Manager job is £42 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- The post holder will be working in a busy Adult Mental Health Service.
- To provide leadership, case management, guidance, support and expert advice to social care staff, internal/external partners as required, maintaining the highest level of professional service.
- To provide direct line management to social care staff to include but not restricted to senior practitioners, social workers and social care officers.
- To be accountable for the efficient operation of services and the overall quality of practice within the team, and work closely with quality assurance colleagues to continuously develop, improve and audit care standards.
- To contribute to the development, delivery and review of planning, performance, commissioning and governance of services so that overall costs are reduced but the life chances of adults are maximised.
- To develop robust mechanisms to ensure clear communications of service plans, objectives and service changes with the team, ensuring that staff are engaged directly in any review and with the development of services.
- To deliver the key strategic aims of the organisation and to ensure that the customers of Newham have access to high quality services.
- A recognised and relevant professional social work qualification (Degree / Diploma in Social Work).
- Registered on Social Work England.
- Management experience is essential.
This Team Manager job is advertised by Jake Merry; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.