Sanctuary Health are currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 7 Registered Mental Health Team Manager to fill a full-time role within a Recovery & Wellbeing Team based in Essex. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The salary for this Registered Mental Health Nurse job is £38,890 - £44,503 per annum depending on experience.
We have an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated practitioner with demonstrable clinical skills in mental health to apply for the role of Team Lead, for the Recovery and Wellbeing Team in Castlepoint, (Band 7) working closely with the existing band 7 covering the Rayleigh and Rochford area. The post holder will be responsible for the day to day management of the clinical teams, providing leadership, supporting staff, and working collaboratively with medical colleagues, Allied Health Professionals, Social Work Practitioners, and the Team Manager to deliver high quality and safe care.
The post holder will be supported by the Team Manager and will work closely with Community and Inpatient Mental Health Services as well as third sector agencies. This post requires the post holder to travel to various locations within the Trust.
Requirements of the Team Manager:
- Degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Must have a DBS
- Have experience of working in various Mental Health roles including Community.
- Have experience at Band 6 level or above
- Be able to work independently and using own initiative
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Be an excellent communicator and team player
- Be willing to learn
- Be able to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Have good IT skills
- Experience of leading teams would be an advantage
- Season Ticket Loans
- NHS discounts for staff
- Excellent Training facilities and opportunities
- Buying and Selling annual leave scheme
- The opportunity to work bank shifts and expand knowledge and experience in other areas
- Salary Sacrifice schemes including lease cars and Cycle to Work
This Registered Mental Health Nurse job is advertised by Paul Chittock; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.