Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Work Team Manager to fill a full-time role based in Greenwich, within the Mental Health Liaison Team for Older People and Memory Services.
The pay rate for this locum Team Manager job is £31.29 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Provide managerial leadership, support and development to OPCMHT, MHLTOP and the Memory Service within the Greenwich Older People's Mental Health Service
- Participate in the overall development of an integrated Mental Health Service for Older People and in Greenwich, taking lead responsibility for liaison with the local authority and merging of CPA and Greenwich local authority processes
- Direct and indirect line management responsibility for the community and urgent care services in Greenwich, which includes both health and social service employees
- Accountable for the quality of work undertakes defined by the relevant key performance indicators for each element of the service (OPCMHT, MHLTOP, Memory Service)
Requirements of the Team Manager:
- A relevant professional qualification (e.g. Mental Health Nursing, Social Work etc)
- Registered on Social Work England
- Management experience
- Significant experience of multi-disciplinary work in older people and mental health services
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Team Manager job is advertised by Ashley McSheen; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.