Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Team Manager to fill a full-time role within Children's Service based in Luton, within the Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub Team.
The pay rate for this locum Team Manager job is £38 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an initial 6-month contract.
Duties of the Team Manager:
- To have overall Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH) operational management responsibility, working alongside partners such as Health, Police, Probation and Early Help located within the Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub to provide a high quality seamless service to children, young people and their families at the earliest point of contact.
- To ensure that Luton Borough Council meets it statutory duty in enabling children and young people to remain safe, prioritising the most vulnerable and at risk in accordance with the Local Safeguarding Children's Board threshold document and advising and supporting the Service Manager in service developments that need to be made.
- To ensure the appropriate management, advice and action in relation to incoming work and that all contacts which are signposted by staff to appropriate services through the Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub process as discussed with relevant professionals.
- To act as a strategic point of contact and advice for partner agencies both inside and outside of the Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub providing decision making and guidance on complex cases including those that may result in prosecution.
- To lead and manage a team of practitioners in the Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub, including liaising with line and matrix management of partners as required, ensuring that the correct procedures are developed and implemented which supporting the best possible outcomes for vulnerable or at risk of being vulnerable children and young people.
Requirements of the Team Manager:
- A recognised and relevant professional social work qualification (Degree / Diploma in Social Work).
- Registered on Social Work England.
- Management experience is essential.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 2 years' experience at TM level within a MASH setting, candidates without this will be rejected
This Team Manager job is advertised by Tom Loomes; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.