Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Team Manager to fill a full-time role within Children's Service based in Haringey, within the MASH Team.
The salary for this Team Manager job is £50,826 - £56,100 per annum and is on a permanent basis.
- Complete comprehensive Child and Family Assessment that identifies plans to achieve the best outcomes for children and young people
- Initiate Child Protection and Children in Need plans, as well as initiate proceedings in family courts when required
Requirements of the Team Manager:
- A recognised and relevant professional social work qualification (Degree / Diploma in Social Work)
- Registered on Social Work England
- Management experience
- A minimum of 5 years post qualification experience, preferably in a similar setting
- Ability to take responsibility for managing an individual caseload
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- A free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Team Manager job is advertised by Stefan Garrett; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.