Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a permanent vacancy for a Team Manager to work within a Looked After Children (LAC) Team based in Wandsworth.
The pay rate for this permanent Team Manager role is £44,000 - £53,000 per annum depending on experience (pro-rata).
- Managing a team of between 5 social workers
- Directly responsible for the supervision of the team of social workers.
- Ensure that all children remain safe and have improved outcomes as a result of the provision of high quality social work
- Undertake the delivery of vision and strategic priorities, by managing the delivery and performance of high quality social work provision to children and their families across the Team
- Effective team management
- Delivery of high quality, reflective supervision
- Effective management oversight
- Quality assurance
- Performance Management
- Effective management and delivery of change
Requirements for the Team Manager:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant experience working within a similar role
This Team Manager job is advertised by Zehnn Young; if you are interested in one of these positions, please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.