Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Team Manager to fill a full-time role within an Adults' Services based in Dorchester, within the Leaving care Team.
The pay rate for this locum Team Manager job is £41 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
This is an exciting time to join Dorset as we develop the Leaving Care Team, which will be part of our newly formed Adolescent Service. Dorset has recently undertaken a significant re-organisation of Children's Services and the Adolescence Service will bring together different elements of working with young people including:
- Community Based Youth Work
- Young People on the Edge of Care
- Young Carers
- Care Leavers
- Young people at risk of exploitation
- A recognised and relevant professional social work qualification (Degree / Diploma in Social Work).
- Registered on Social Work England.
- Management experience is essential.
This Team Manager job is advertised by Lauren Minter; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.