Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Work Team Manager to work full-time within an Initial Response Service based in Gloucester. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in children's services and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Team Manager job is £41 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Lead and provide day to day management of the team, providing appropriate support, personal development review and performance management to ensure the delivery of high quality services, the safety and well-being of the staff and effective use of resources.
- Develop a clear team plan which links the strategic objectives of the organisation, local improvements in performance and learning from complaints.
- Provide monthly supervision which is reflective but provides clear direction and challenge and prevent drift and delay in the child's journey.
- Provide management oversight on all children's plans which evidences understanding of risk.
- Quality assure the work of the team by a range of means including case file audit, DIP sampling, observations, and reflective supervision, and any other means as outlined in the quality assurance framework, and contribute to further developments of the framework.
- Manage effectively the children allocated within the teams to ensure that children and young people's needs are met appropriately within a timely manner.
- To have management oversight on the conferences and the review meetings, ensuring the quality and timeliness are achieved.
Requirements of the Team Manager:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current HCPC registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within children's service
This Team Manager job is advertised by Mark Andrews; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.