Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Team Manager in Schools to fill a full-time role within a Children's Services based in Swindon.
The salary for this permanent Team Manager job is £40,276 - £53,928 per annum.
- A recognised and relevant professional social work qualification (Degree / Diploma in Social Work).
- Registered on Social Work England.
- Management experience is essential.
- The Team Manager position requires the experience in managing a team of social workers
- A strong strength-based approach and child-centred value base that informs the work with children, young people and families.
- A relentless commitment to quality and a child's lived experience - and be able to talk about what good practice 'looks like' for children, young people and families.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to engage and motivate children, young people and their families in a range of circumstances.
- Effective assessment, analysis and planning skills.
- About Us
- Must be fluent in the English language (as a requirement of Part 7 of the Immigration Act - for the effective performance of a customer-facing role).
This Team Manager job is advertised by Jenifer Watts; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.