Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a permanent vacancy for a Team Manager to work within a Fostering Team based in Romney Marsh.
The pay rate for this permanent Team Manager role is £40,800 - £49,500 per annum depending on experience (pro-rata).
- Support the Registered Manager in the running of Credo Care, ensuring outstanding practice and deputise for the Registered Manager as required
- Supervision & support of a small group of supervising social workers and some operational staff
- Provide direction and management decisions commensurate to the grade for any matters regarding children, foster carers and the Agency.
- Participate in recruitment plans and implementation of same in conjunction with other members of Management team
- Review initial visit reports and provide feedback and opinion on suitability of applicants in discussion with Placements team
- Supervise social workers completing Form F assessments and undertake quality assurance of new applications
Requirements for the Team Manager:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant experience working within a similar role
This Team Manager job is advertised by Jeni Watts; if you are interested in one of these positions, please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.